Den Danske folkeskole i London
Why do we need this school?
- There is currently no Danish/English School in London
- The results of a survey of the Danish community in southeast England showed an overwhelming interest in the establishment of a school with a Danish ethos
- To provide a bilingual Danish/English full time education in London
- To help children develop a sense of belonging and integrated nationality in a multicultural setting
- To provide an English and a Danish language curriculum, enabling children to continue their schooling in either country
- To offer an education from reception to GCSE
- We use a broad range of teaching methods, one of which follows a modified Montessori approach.